The City of Glenarden now has Emergency CodeRed!
The City of Glenarden Government CodeRED Emergency Notification System is an ultra high-speed FREE communication service used to quickly contact citizens. This system is used to notify Glenarden citizens through:
- Phone calls (main or mobile)
- Text messages
- Social media
Opt-In to Receive CodeRED Notifications TODAY!OnSolve CodeRED is an emergency notification service that allows public safety officials to alert residents and businesses regarding emergency situations by:
How to Register
- Use your Google, Facebook or Twitter credentials to create an account for a quick log-in process. You also have the option to enroll as a guest, but keep in mind you won’t be able to edit it later.
- Fill out as many of the form fields as you’d like. It’s important to include multiple points of contact to ensure you can be reached during an emergency.
- Make sure you keep this information up to date, especially if you move.
There are 3 ways you can enroll!
- By computer, laptop (URL): https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/en-US/BF04B00356B0
- By SMS: text the word GLENARDEN to 99411
- By FREE CodeRED Mobile Alert app (for Android and IPhone devices - available on Apple App store and Google Play)
Please note: The CodeRED Mobile Alert App is a separate application that residents can receive notifications provided through the City as an additional component when sending an alert to a mapped area.
This system is used to contact all or targeted areas of the City when important information needs to be immediately relayed to our citizens.
Signup | Mobile Alert APP | Frequently Asked Questions | CodeRED Weather Warning | Resources
During online registration, users can provide multiple addresses in the City of Glenarden (such as home, work, or school) to receive targeted notifications directly impacting each location.
These notifications are not intended to replace critical time-sensitive information that is provided via the Emergency Alert System, which is broadcast via television and radio stations, along with National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio.
If you would like to be removed from our CodeRed system you may opt-out at anytime by visiting the Community Enrollment page here.
Questions or Comments - E-mail