City of Glenarden, MD

Report An Outage

To report a streetlight outage or malfunction please contact your designated service provider below:

(Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)

Please be able to provide the following information:

  • The address nearest the pole
  • The pole number (found about five feet up the pole)